Sunday, September 16, 2007

Time Out for Women

So Friday afternoon, a group of gals from our ward took off to a distant city, which for security reasons, shall remain nameless. You see, we look so good in these pictures, we could attract cyber-stalkers. We were a pretty diverse group, different ages, life experiences and strengths. Some of them were only acquaintances, and others I knew very well. After spending the weekend together, we're definitely all much better friends.

There was a lot of talking and laughing.......

eating delicious food, shopping, telling stories.......

going to the movies, staying up way too late and getting very, very silly.
warning- disturbing images to follow!



5 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I keep seeing myself in these pictures...I'm such a loser for not going after all! Glad you had fun, I'm in for sure next time!

Allison said...

Looks like it was crazy fun! Count me in next time!

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Okay, that last one is just scary. (o: Looks like a blast!

Kim said...

So fun, congrats on getting away and remembering how to be goofy! You guys are too cute.

Kim said...

I mean the goofiness in a good way of coarse. My life is so serious right now that seeing those pics makes me long for a girl's night out.