Friday, March 5, 2010

In Love

This is my favorite season of all! After the gray, dismal winter, crocuses bloom. The forsythia is out in all its lemony glory. New life is everywhere. It's warm, and the neighbor kids forsake their electronic games and play, play, play till they drop.
As I see the sunlight streaming in through the windows, hear the happy shouts of children floating on the air, see the way the new tender leaves glow when the light hits them, I am so in love with my home, my neighborhood, and my life here.
I can't even fathom leaving it. Ouch.

1 comment:

lovecat said...

I felt the same way every time we moved. But the interesting thing is that after a little while you can't imagine going back. Your life ends up being too perfect where you have moved to. I hope that brings you some small bit of comfort. I know this is going to be hard for you, but it is worth it!
Hugs!
Jen