Sunday, January 27, 2008

Big Brother, Little Brother

Thanks for your great ideas for the use of this gift. I'll consider using it for all of them, especially the nose picker. The story of my gift is this: he presented it to me one morning, saying that I may, for some reason, need a (using a very high voice)little tiny duster. I assured him that this was frequently the case, and thanked him for his thoughtfulness. I get a lot of really, really unique gifts from my little guys. I was discussing this with my husband, and he told me "Think about it. They don't have much money, they don't have regular access to the store. They give you whatever they can find on hand to make you happy." I think that makes a lot of sense.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Those creative little thoughtful little guys!

Allison said...

Ahh, that is so sweet! What a thoughtful son! Now if he'd only offer to DO the dusting, right?