Friday, May 30, 2008

Snip, Snip.

I should be in bed. I know that. I have more than 24 hours of travel in the next few days, but I'm up blogging. I just had to tell you all about what happened to me this morning. I was sitting at the computer doing something very important that I can't remember right now. My littlest guy was standing behind me on the chair I was sitting in. He was messing with my hair, and Iwasn't paying attention. All of a sudden, I heard "snip. snip. snipsnipsnip." My spine stiffened, and I flung my hand up to stop whatever was happening. Scissors. In his hands. Snipping off my hair at the top of my head.
I just got my hair cut yesterday, and it still had all the professional goo in it to make 'fuller, sexier hair'. Apparently it was sticking up in back. What can I say, I was still in my pajamas! My little guy was trying to do me a favor and fix my crazy-looking hair. Luckily, my hair is heavily textured in the back, so with all those layers it would take a lot more snipping to be able to tell!
If that wasn't a close shave, I don't know what is!

5 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Yikes! Those sweet little helpers. I got my hair cut and foiled the other day. I looked so good when I came home. Why is it that you can never acheive the same look on yourself that the hairdresser can in minutes?

Lee said...

Oh. Oh. Oh. I am so sorry. But I love how you take it in stride.

Jenn said...

I'd say you got that crazy, wild, free do you were looking for! Maybe your little one has your same tendencies? Bringing back the "bald onion" look?

lovecat said...

As a guy I feel lucky to know that no matter how bad the hair cut turns out I can always buzz it. Huge hole in my hair on the side of my head, terrible dye job, the length isn't just right no big deal a date with the clippers and my problems are all resolved!

Abby said...

My little precious has been helping out so much in the last couple of days, I seriously haven't had time to think about anything else. I get you girl. I do.