Friday, January 25, 2008

Thoughts on Heath Ledger

I was so shocked to read that he died! He's so young, and didn't have a bad reputation for partying and drugs. All seriousness aside though, I have learned something that I will try to remember and put into practice in my own life. It's a good lesson for all of us. Death comes unexpectedly. From now on, if I sense the afterworld near, or get a premonition of impending doom, I'm going to make sure I'm wearing pants. And clean underwear. Because you never know, do you ? I'm just sayin'....

6 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

That's so sad. I read that they think he was an insomniac just trying to get some sleep, and he overdosed.

EarlGirl said...

I agree. I bet he woke up on the other side and thought "oh shoot." Be safe with your ambien out there girls!

Jenn said...

But doesn't that just mean you would spend your last days doing laundry? Ugh. I'll take a good, fun family party and dirty undies.

EarlGirl said...

No, I think I'll just have a clean pair stashed in my glove box, or my purse. Just in case.

The Bloxham Bunch said...

I was so bummed out about him. He was one of my favs.:( I'm with ya with the clean undies thing!!

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

Everytime I have no makeup on, frizzy hair, and haven't showered yet I'm paranoid that something will happen to me or one of my kids that will send me to the emergency room in such a condition. It's my vanity that gets me to practice hygiene. :)